Fairy Tail RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fairy Tail RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Muze
Guilds     I_vote_lcapGuilds     I_voting_barGuilds     I_vote_rcap 
Xēro
Alister Ashton
Ryu Ranmyaku
Latest topics
» Writing Music
Guilds     EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:23 am by Xēro

» relaxing after a job
Guilds     EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:32 am by Alister Ashton

» Alister Ashton
Guilds     EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:04 am by Muze

» Xēro Fenrir
Guilds     EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:25 am by Muze

» Ryu Ranmyaku
Guilds     EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:24 am by Muze

» Muze
Guilds     EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 am by Muze

» Guide to Magic
Guilds     EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 am by Xēro

» Form
Guilds     EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:40 am by Muze

» Guilds
Guilds     EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:45 am by Muze

Affiliates

Guilds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muze
Admin
Muze

Guilds     Empty
PostSubject: Guilds    Guilds     EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:45 am

Guilds     Fairy_Tail_symbol
Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail is the most powerful guild in Fiore.This guild is greatly disliked by the Magic Council because of the destructive nature of its members. Fairy Tail allied with Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and Cait Shelter so that they could defeat Oración Seis, one of three Dark Guilds in the Balam Alliance. The guild lost its status as the top guild in Fiore due to the disappearance of several of its core members. After seven years, the Team Tenrou finally returned and has decided to regain their title as strongest guild by entering the X791 Grand Magic Games. Two teams were sent to represent Fairy Tail and both managed to pass the Preliminaries.

Guilds     Sabertoth_mark
Sabertooth
It is formerly the most powerful guild in Fiore, having gained five powerful members in the past seven years. Sabertooth participated in the Grand Magic Games of X791 and their representative team was able to place first in the preliminaries.

Guilds     Twilight_Ogre
Twilight Ogre
Representative Guild in Magnolia Town. They were one of the many guilds who participated in the X791 Grand Magic Games, but were also among the majority who did not manage to move past the Preliminary round.

Guilds     Lamia_scale
Lamia Scale

Currently the #2 guild in Fiore, not much is known about this guild except that they allied with Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, and Cait Shelter to defeat the Oración Seis, one of the three Dark Guilds of the Balam Alliance.

Guilds     Blue_pegasus_symbol
Blue Pegasus

One of the top four guilds in Fiore, the guild is mostly a guild for women and effeminate males known for having beautiful members. Blue Pegasus allied with Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, and Cait Shelter to defeat the Oración Seis, one of the three Dark Guilds of the Balam Alliance.

Guilds     Quatro_Cerberus_Symbol
Quatro Cerberus

A guild lead by former Fairy Tail member, Goldmine. Members of this guild are known for their eccentricity, and most wear spiked collars, a reference to their guild's name. Quatro Cerberus participated in the Grand Magic Games of X791, placing 7th in the Preliminaries.

Guilds     Mermaid_Heels_symbol
Mermaid Heel

An all-female guild. They participated in the Grand Magic Games of X791 and placed 6th in the Preliminaries.

Guilds     Raven_Tail_symbol
Raven Tail

Raven Tail is a powerful Guild that was founded by Makarov's son, Ivan. It was formerly a Dark Guild pre-timeskip but was approved by the Magic Council in the past seven years following the Team Tenrou’s disappearance. Raven Tail participated in the Grand Magic Games of X791 and placed 3rd in the preliminaries.

Guilds     Phantom_Lord_Symbol
Phantom Lord

Once, Phantom Lord was the most powerful Magic guild in Fiore but over time, Fairy Tail started gaining recognition until both guilds became the signature guilds of Fiore. The guild master, Jose Porla, one of the Ten Wizard Saints, then instigated a guild war with Fairy Tail out of jealousy. After Phantom Lord was defeated, the Magic Council dissolved the guild and stripped Jose of his positions.

Guilds     Caitshelter
Cait Shelter

This guild sent delegates to participate in the alliance against the Dark Guild, Oración Seis. After all the members of the Oración Seis were defeated and Nirvana was destroyed, the guild master Roubaul revealed that the guild never truly existed and that its members were all spirits of the Nirvit. Roubaul used his Illusion to create the guild and its members for Wendy and Carla after he was left to take care of Wendy.

Guilds     Png
Crime Sorcière

An independent guild formed by Jellal, Ultear, and Meredy after Jellal was freed from prison. The guild works to eradicate evil brought forth by Dark Guilds and Zeref, but also to redeem the members of their dark pasts. Crime Sorcière is noteworthy to have eradicated several Dark Guilds in the seven years following the disappearance of the Team Tenrou.

Guilds     Southern_Wolves
Southern Wolves

A mercenary guild. The Southern Wolves mainly use martial arts and counter Magic spells to defeat Mages. Their Guild leader is a person called Mama who was mentioned but never seen.
Back to top Go down
https://landoffiore.rpg-board.net

Guilds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail RP :: Character Area :: Guilds-
Jump to: